Reports To:Chair (Operations)
- Design website and social media graphics.
- Design a logo to give the organisation a corporate identity.
- Design Posters, Flyers and any other publicity for the organisation or our events.
- Design a volunteer and management team uniform for use at any publicity events or events that we are running.
- Source suppliers for the uniforms and give recommendations to the Management Team.
- Provide regular feedback to the Chair (Operations) and the Management Team on success of publicity.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Coordinator and Press & Communications Coordinator to ensure that consistent designs go out across all media sources.
- Work with Finance & Fundraising Coordinator to manage Publicity Budget.
- Work with Programme Coordinator & Education & Schools Coordinator to design the layout of the official programmes for all events.
- Contribute to the collation of the annual report.
- Be accountable in your role as detailed in the business plan.
- Any other tasks required of this role.
Personal Qualities required for the Role:
- Leadership Skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Design skills
- Reliability and commitment to LGBT History Month NE and the role itself.
- Regular attendance at management and planning meetings.
- Sensitive to other peoples’ feelings.
- Creative and proactive, with the ability to suggest and come up with ideas.
- A team player
- Confident & Honest
- Friendly & Outgoing
- IT Skills
- Good Planning Skills
- Ability to maintain our corporate image/appearance when creating documents, writing letters, sending emails etc.
You will be required to attend Management Team Meetings when requested , initially these will be monthly, but frequency may increase nearer to the time of our events. This role will require time outside of those meetings. You will also be required to be involved on the day of the events.